Tuesday, February 24, 2009

First Love.


I remember you. I remember you smiling. I remember the places we went to be alone. I remember loving you. I don't remember anything. I remember you using me. I remember looking into your eyes.
I got lost. I got lost. I got lost.
I knew that you were perfect. I knew that you were a liar. I knew what you wanted. I didn't know anything. I knew you would hurt me. I knew I shouldhave been running.
I couldn't move. I couldn't. I couldn't move. (silly girl, why couldn't you move.)
Now I hate every place we've kissed. I hate hearing from you. I hate thinking about you. I hated losing you. I hate your name. I hate everyone that came after me.
Love. Love. Love.

Oh first love, I remember kissing every one of your fingers. I knew how hard I'd fallen for you. I hated it.

Fuck.Love

5 comments:

psyconym said...

Agreed.

MonicaLessFound said...

ha i was told this post sounded too whiny.

Anonymous said...

screw you. my parents are in love.

-sid

MonicaLessFound said...

so are mine. :) don't be offended. thanks for commenting.

psyconym said...

Love and pain, inseparable. Love follows pain, as pain follows love. Your post is beautiful and is charming my friend next to me as I write.

Much love and joy , sweet one.

xx